Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stop ..... Grammy Time!




So ... my mommy had to go back to work last week. We were both really sad because we really enjoyed our days together. But, she missed her students and was glad to see them again. And, I get to spend time with my Grammy! She stayed with me all last week, and then she left on Friday, which was sad. But I was so excited when I woke up on Monday because she came back again this week! And she told me she'll be here again next week!! I am such a lucky girl! I love when Grammy's here...we go on walks, sing songs, work on crossword puzzles together (I'm a big help!), sit on the porch, go for rides in the car, pace the floor, and bounce a lot.

Mommy only has 13 more days of school and then we can spend the whole summer together! But, for the next couple of weeks I am so happy to spend time with Grammy!

2 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

She looks like your mom!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious! I love Katelyn's face in it! :-) I'm excited to spend some time with her when I get back. I'm sure she misses her mommy a lot, though.