Monday, May 19, 2008

Things My Mommy Loves

This is a picture of my mommy and me on Mother's Day last week. I gave Mommy a beautiful necklace for Mother's Day, and Daddy and I took her out to eat dinner at Longhorn. We had a super fun day! In honor of Mother's Day (yes, I know I'm over a week late) I thought I'd list a few of my mommy's favorite things.

My mommy loves:
  • when I smile
  • my little "cough-laugh"
  • the expressions I make with my face
  • the way I pump my right leg when I'm "working"
  • the little sighs when I'm eating/sleeping
  • my soft skin
  • giving me a bath
  • when I accidentally grab her finger/thumb and then don't let go
  • the way I talk to my toys/parents/the fan/the air
  • taking me on walks around the neighborhood
  • seeing me when she comes in from work
  • when I sleep on her chest or in her arms
There are plenty more things that my mommy loves about me, but these are the things she tells me ALL the time. I'm so glad I have a mommy who loves me so much!

No comments: