Notice how I was getting upset at first...until I noticed the camera was on me. Then I started talking. Also in this video you can see my cough-laugh (sort of) and a little squealing fun. I'm so happy!
You're so funny, Katie! I can't wait to hang out with you this summer. I'm sure if you hang around with me long enough, you'll figure out how to laugh pretty quick! :o) OH, and tell mom to take that GIGANTIC bib off of you! You look like you're wearing a neck brace! I'm sure soggy clothes will be just fine! xoxoxo, Faux Aunt Steph
2 comments:
Sweet, sweet little voice!
You're so funny, Katie! I can't wait to hang out with you this summer. I'm sure if you hang around with me long enough, you'll figure out how to laugh pretty quick! :o)
OH, and tell mom to take that GIGANTIC bib off of you! You look like you're wearing a neck brace! I'm sure soggy clothes will be just fine!
xoxoxo,
Faux Aunt Steph
Post a Comment