Monday, May 19, 2008

Two Month Check-Up

Last Thursday I went to the doctor for my 2-month check up. I did such a good job! They weighed me and poked me and looked all over me, and then ... I had to get FOUR shots!! I hardly cried at all. I found out that I'm a big girl - I weigh 13 pounds (92nd percentile); I am 23.5 inches long (86th percentile); and, my head is 15.75 inches (78th percentile). I have grown so much since I was born. Back then I was only 7 pounds, 11 ounces, 19 inches long, and I don't know how big my head was. :) My doctor was so nice too! It was a different guy this time, because we switched to a new doctor's office and I liked it very much there. They played movies in the waiting room and in the patient rooms, and everything was so new and nice looking. I go back in July ... I wonder how much I'll grow between now and then!

1 comment:

Nicole Roberts said...

Three posts in one day??? WOW! Did you do this just for ME, Katie??