Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Time!!!

I'm so glad Mommy is home for the rest of the summer! But, I'm also sad that I won't get to spend as much time with my Aunt Bess. She did such a great job taking care of me. But, it's okay...I'll still see her a lot this summer and we can still have fun. Today, I had a special treat because Aunt Bess and Aunt Colleen stayed with me while Mommy was at work.



Here's some more pictures of me from the past couple of days.
This was my first time in my Bumbo seat. I was MAD. I made my back stiff and screamed as loud as I could so they would have to take me out. It worked, but not until they had taken a picture of me. Grr.




Well, I decided maybe I had overreacted last night when I sat in the Bumbo for the first time, so I tried it again today. I liked it a lot more. Don't I look cute sitting up like a big girl?!





This is a picture of me in my awesome froggy overalls. One of Mommy's students gave me this outfit. She loves frogs, so she wanted me to have some frogs to wear. I remember when I first got these overalls, I thought they were HUGE! I thought I would not fit in them for like 6 months. But, since I've been growing so much they fit already! I'm so excited to have such a cute outfit to wear.

No comments: