Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I love my Aunt Bess!

My Aunt Bess is babysitting for me this week! We have lots of fun. We go on walks, play, read Green Eggs and Ham (my favorite book), watch movies (we watched Back to the Future I and II today) and sleep (see above). I enjoy spending time with her so much that yesterday I didn't even want to let her eat her lunch. I just wanted her to hold me the whole time! I get to play with her again for 2 more days this week, and then 2 days next week! I'm so glad that she moved back to Georgia so we can play all the time! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love playing with you too! You are a bundle of fun! My favorite thing to do is to sing and dance with you because you laugh at me a lot. :-)