Tomorrow we are leaving to go to Tugaloo State Park. My mommy's family has been going there every summer for almost 30 years! We have been working hard to get all packed and ready to go. We won't be back for an entire week! Try not to miss me too much ... I will post lots of pictures when I get back!

"Helping" Mommy pack
Some more pictures to hold you over until I come back:

Having fun

Just sitting around

Yummy donuts
Laughing
(Please disregard Mommy's crazy lady laugh. Oh, and she was trying to hold me sitting up in her lap, and video me at the same time, so she apologizes that half of the video is of my chin)
1 comment:
I'm glad I got to see you before you left, even if you weren't having a very good time. You're growing up so fast! We need to spend more time together. Maybe when you get back we can set up a play date or something. Have fun and don't give your mom and dad too much trouble. :)
Post a Comment