I just got home from my first week at Tugaloo! Some of you may not know that my family has been going to Tugaloo for 29 years! They stay in the same cabins every year and play putt-putt, tennis, go swimming, fish, eat homemade ice cream, play Rook and Spinner, and lots of other stuff. This was my first year so I had to try everything out for the first time. I had so much fun, and I really enjoyed playing with my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents, etc. Here are some pictures from my fun week at Tugaloo:
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Tugaloo 2008
I just got home from my first week at Tugaloo! Some of you may not know that my family has been going to Tugaloo for 29 years! They stay in the same cabins every year and play putt-putt, tennis, go swimming, fish, eat homemade ice cream, play Rook and Spinner, and lots of other stuff. This was my first year so I had to try everything out for the first time. I had so much fun, and I really enjoyed playing with my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents, etc. Here are some pictures from my fun week at Tugaloo:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look like you had so much fun and a ton of new adventures! I'm so glad for you! AND, I'm so glad your back now! So, when can I have a play date with you, hmmmmm???
LOVE the great photos! Can't WAIT to hug you and hear about all of your fantastic Tugaloo adventures now that you are home, Angel Baby!!!
Post a Comment