Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Three Months Old!!!

I am three months old today! Can you believe it? I have done so much this month. Let's review:


I did lots of tummy time. (Maggie always likes to participate.)



I played with my new toys.



I sat.



I discovered my hands.



I played some more.



I went to the park.




I rolled.


I made faces.



I played even more (there's a mirror on the other side of that flower).




I talked.




I read.



I wore a tutu.



I learned how to pull the ring to turn on the music on my bouncy seat. (You didn't know about this one yet ... I am sneaky and it took forever for my mommy to catch me on video.)



I napped (sometimes ... but usually my mommy calls me "Baby-No-Nap" because I don't like to fall asleep during the day).





So how do I feel about turning 3 months old? Let me think.....

No comments: