Talk to Mommy and play the "Woah Game" (also get hiccups)
More tummy time (there's a surprise in this video ... okay I'll tell you what it is: I roll over!)
Yell and cry a lot so that Pop has to play my favorite game with me ... I'm so sneaky :)
Go home and go to sleep.
Note: There were a lot of diaper changes and eating times left out of my schedule above, as you probably already know :)
2 comments:
Ok, so this is my favorite blog post ever! Katie is so cute and I cannot believe what a big girl she's becoming. We need to get them together for a play date again soon...before they are old enough to start thinking one another is cute. :)
In the "Woah Game" video, it sounds like she answers you when you ask if she wants to do it again and then after that round of woah, it sounds like she says "WOAH!" I bet she does. :) Yay, Katie for rolling over!!! Your Aunt Cole thinks you are such a cute little thing. :)
Katie!!! I love your blog and check it often and can't wait to play with you in a few weeks at Tugaloo. You are growing up waaaay too quickly, my dear!
Post a Comment