Sunday, February 15, 2009

Look Mommy! No Hands!

"Hi!"  
I thought I'd post some pictures of what I've been doing the past few days:




Standing!




I have been standing up without holding on to anything for about 15-30 seconds at a time.  
Now I just need to take a step and I will be on my way!





Talking on the phone again.  
Surprised?




I like to put the Boppy around my tummy just like Mommy...




And then I like to read a book.



I had spaghetti for dinner on Saturday night.  
Mommy and Daddy let me feed myself!




I got a little bit messy but it sure was yummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! What a BIG girl you are, Katie my darling!! I just love your smile ... you are our "happy to be here" girl!

Nicole Roberts said...

Yay!! Such a big girl. :) And I love the spaghetti pics. Every fun and good mom lets their kid do this at least once!! Take a step for your mommy and daddy. (and tell your mommy you are really playing "car" with your Boppy, like you did at Walker's house with his wrap around car...)

Anonymous said...

WOW KATIE!!! You're standing all by your lonesome! That's so awesome, chicadee! And now you're eating spaghetti all by yourself?! MMMMMMMMMM! Did you like it? I LOVE spaghetti. It's one of my favorite things to have for dinner. You have such a beautiful smile, Katie-baby!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are practicing the food smearing just in time to get ready to smear some birthday cake! It's almost time to party!!!