Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy Girl!

Now that I can move around so well I am constantly on the move.  Mommy and Daddy struggle to keep up with me!  Here is some of the stuff that has kept me very busy over the past couple of days:

I like to play with all my clothes in my closet.  I open the drawers and take things out, put them back in, take them out, put them in...



"Hmm ... what should I wear?"




I climbed into this little chair while Mommy was cleaning dishes in the kitchen.  I wanted a little snack.  Mommy appreciated the fact that I stayed in one place for a little while so she could finish the dishes!



I love to play duets with Mommy on the piano, but sometimes it is fun to just play a solo piece.  




This was the hard part of the song ... I really had to concentrate!




Maggie and I played "chase" with the robot yesterday.  We had fun chasing the robot, then running away from it.  That robot was kind of annoying though, because it kept chasing me after I was done playing that game!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like like you're up to no good in that second picture. :-) I'm happy to hear you're having fun being on the go, but make sure you take time to enjoy the scenery as you pass. Also, give your mom and dad a break every so often. :-)

Anonymous said...

Check it out! You are using your tongue to help you concentrate when you play the piano! You may just do the same when you play video games. It definitely runs in the family...Just ask Daddy and Aunt Colleen :}

Nicole Roberts said...

I just updated my blog with Walker pulling clothes out and putting them in, then I saw yours. Too Funny! I also have a picture of him in his booster seat, just like that, when he locked himself in it while it was on the floor. Worked out well for a few minutes. :)