Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Festivals, Pumpkin Parties, and Picnics


I had a busy weekend!  On Saturday, I went to the Fall Festival at Mommy's school.  Then we went to the pumpkin party at Aunt Ashley's house.  Then on Sunday, after church we went on a picnic with Mommy and Daddy's Sunday School class.  It was a fun, busy weekend!

Some pictures from my weekend:
While Mommy was volunteering at the Fall Festival, Daddy and I watched some dancing inside.  It was warmer in there, and I got to dance to the music!


After the Fall Festival was over, we picked Maggie up from the groomer.  The groomer said that Maggie's ears looked like they had ear infections.  So, then we were off to an impromptu visit to the vet.  100 dollars later, Maggie has 3 medicines for her ear infections.  :-/  Poor Maggie.



After the visit to the vet, and watching some of the GA football game, we were off to Aunt Ashley's house for the pumpkin party.  I was a good girl, smiling and laughing the whole time!



I got to touch the pumpkin goop.  It was slimy!



I liked playing with our pumpkin!




Here's our family and our special pumpkin that Daddy carved (Mommy prepared the twigs).



Watching the pumpkin carving process.




Here I am posing with the pumpkins and eating a leaf.  It was icky tasting, but I kept trying it again to see if it would taste better.  


Daddy did such a good job carving the pumpkin that I decided he deserved a kiss!



A close up of the finished product.  We won 3rd place!



Today we went on my first picnic.  I played and played and played, and finally took a little nap.


Daddy played football while I was napping.  His team did so great ... I think they won.  Daddy was, of course, the star!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy!! It's Mommy's birthday, so please give her a giant Happy Birthday hug from Honey and Pop! We wish you a VERY Happy Birthday, Mommy! It looks like you all had SUCH a great time this weekend...Did Daddy do some Knowshon moves??? We are EXTRA excited about seeing you in your Halloween costume!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice getting to see you and your Mom and Dad so unexpectedly on Sunday! I can't wait to see you all again on Saturday for Mommy and Aunt Bess' birthday party!! Tell your mommy I meant to call her yesterday, but it turns out I'm a bad sister-in-law and kept remembering at times that I couldn't call her. Anyways, tell her I said happy belated birthday!!! I love you all!