My other new trick is to answer Mommy and Daddy when they say, "What does a billy goat say?" I make the sound. (I will try to let Mommy get a video of this soon so that you can hear the sound I make, because I don't know how to spell the noise that a billy goat makes. I asked Mommy how you spell it, and she said she doesn't know either.) This is the only thing I will do on command. Well, that and the Ray Charles head move...
Finally, my last piece of news is about my black eye. I was playing with the wooden puzzle piece at school one morning last week and I thought it might be fun to try to head-butt it. The puzzle piece won. It hit me in the eye, and left a big bruise. It's already looking a lot better, but it was my first real ouchie. I didn't like it ... I cried for a little while. But not for long. :)
Mommy and Daddy haven't taken many pictures lately, so I'll leave you with just one picture (since I just can't post without a picture!) from a couple weeks ago when we went to get my car seat checked out. There was a fire truck there and I got to see it up close and I even talked to some firemen. They were nice.
2 comments:
KATIE! You have to be careful with playing with puzzle pieces! They don't play very fair. I'm glad you didn't get hurt TOO bad, though. I'm excited to hear the billy goat sound and "ma-ma". Kisses!! :-)
You got your brains from your mama, kiddo. You are so smart!! Come see us. :)
Post a Comment