Mommy and Daddy took me to the Pumpkin Patch today! It was a fun fall-ish activity to do on a fun fall day! We picked pumpkins, saw lots of animals, talked to scarecrows, went on a hayride and lots more! Here are some pictures from my fun day at the Pumpkin Patch:
The hayride ... I was wondering why I got to ride without my carseat (also you can tell I just woke up from my nap)
After the hayride, I got to pick my very own tiny pumpkin. It was just my size!
Then we went to find a larger pumpkin. I sat and relaxed for a little while. I heard you're supposed to be able to eat pumpkins, but I couldn't figure out how to fit mine in my mouth!
Here I am having a little conversation with the scarecrow. He didn't say much, but I'm sure it's because he was so tired! He has to stand there all day and all night!!
After getting back from the patch, we went to see the animals. Here's a turkey. Mommy told me we would see him again soon around Thanksgiving. I don't know what she was talking about...
After talking to some of the animals, Mommy and Daddy got some homemade ice cream. You can tell Mommy loved it!
I heard they might be hiring at the farm, so I had to show them my tractor-driving skills. They said to come back in a few years when my feet can reach the pedals.
2 comments:
Well, YOU sure are the purtiest and sweetest punkin in the WHOLE darn patch! Tell Mom and Dad that we can't wait to see you dressed up for Halloween!
Looks like you had fun. I bet you could make the goat sound better than that billy goat!
Post a Comment