Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School!

Today was my first day at my new school.  My teacher's name is Mrs. Angie, and she is so nice.  She took really good care of me and we had fun playing together.  

I went outside and went on a tour around the school.  I even did tummy time and enjoyed playing with the water mat.  I wanted to get that yellow fish out of there, but he didn't want to come and play with me.  When I couldn't get him with my hands, I tried to just put my face down there and eat him, but he still wouldn't let me get him.  I'm going to work on him some more tomorrow!  

I had two other friends in my class today, and I really enjoyed playing with them.  

It was a great day!!!



Mrs. Angie and me in my new class

2 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

Katie you are such a big girl to go to school all by yourself. I am proud of you!! I bet you make Mrs. Angie's day MUCH brighter!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Baby Girl is in school!!! I hope you're having fun!