If you were wondering where I've been and why I haven't posted in a while, you're about to find out what I have been doing that has been keeping me so busy...
Mommy went back to work on Monday. I was supposed to start school, but Grammy came to keep me for the week instead. Grampa joined us on Tuesday night, so I got to spend some quality time with them both while Mommy was at work.
Here are some pictures from my busy week:
At the beginning of the week we visited my new school and I tried out some of the new toys in the baby room.
Daddy finally got a picture where you can see my teeth growing in.
We actually went to a lot of places all over town, and had tons of fun. Here we are eating lunch at McAllister's Deli.
On Friday when Mommy got home from work we left to go to St. Simon's for a family reunion. On Saturday we got to go to the beach! I haven't been to the beach in ages ... since I was 4 weeks old, so I was awake to enjoy it a little more this time.
I liked playing with my feet in the sand.
Mommy and Daddy took me in the ocean. I almost got swallowed by a wave, but Daddy saved me!
We enjoyed meals out with the family. Here we are at Brogen's.
And of course we had to take the cousin picture. Lots of the cousins were missing this time, so Mommy was the oldest. (They always line up youngest to oldest.) I got to be on the oldest end since I can't stand up yet. :)
It was a very long car ride, after a very busy week, but we had a fun relaxing day at the beach.
Today we are washing clothes, labeling them for daycare, fixing lunches and bottles, and doing all the other fun stuff to get ready for my first day of school tomorrow. I'll write more later!
1 comment:
Walker's daddy will be very jealous that you got to go to the PGA Superstore...and Walker's mommy is very jealous that you went to the beach!
Post a Comment