On Saturday we went on a fun day trip to Chattanooga! We stopped on the way there to do a little outlet shopping (mostly for me!). I got lots of new clothes for cheap! Then we continued on to Chattanooga where we visited the Aquarium and walked around the town. It was fun. I especially loved the penguins. It was SO funny when they swam up next to me at the window and swooshed by! I laughed and squealed at almost every exhibit.
Having fun with the fishies
My new friend Gwennie (the penguin)
Eating dinner at the yummy Chattanooga pizza place :)
It was a fun day! I hope we can go back again soon!
1 comment:
You are becoming such a beautiful little girl! I'm glad you had so much fun at the aquarium! That's always been one of my favorite places. It looks like your mommy had a lot of fun, too! (And by the way, has your daddy lost even more weight? He looks good...you can tell him I said that, too.) I miss you!
Post a Comment