Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Swimming!

We went swimming at Pop and Honey's house tonight. I had so much fun splashing and playing in the water! Here are some pictures from our fun pool time:

Getting ready


Outside, ready to get in the pool



Floating with Mommy and Daddy




Daddy is silly!



Daddy! Stop splashing Mommy!




Fun in the pool with Colleen (and her nose) :)




Don't I look like I'm having fun?




I could swim all day!




Thanks for letting us swim in your pool, Pop and Honey! I can't wait to go for a swim again real soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw man! I missed fun swim time! Doggone it. I had to go to stupid rehearsal. I wish I could have been there to see you swimming in your cute little suit! It was nice to see you for a little bit before I had to leave, though. :-)