Well, after my potty news earlier in the week, I decided to take a little break from the potty. It was a little bit scary. But, then ... today. I started thinking and Mommy read my mind. She grabbed me up and ran to the potty with me. She put me on the potty and GUESS WHAT!!!!!! I went poo-poo on the potty! It was ... THE VERY MOST SCARIEST THING EVER! Maybe a little traumatic, even. But, we had a potty party afterwards and Mommy and Daddy said they were so proud of me. I might try it again one day ... in a few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! You are such a big girl! I'm sorry it was so scary for you, but soon it will start to be just as exciting to you as it is to your mommy and daddy. :-)
I miss hearing about your adventures! I hope you are staying busy and having fun! I'll be in GA for the weekend in 2 weeks for Andrea's wedding. Are you and your parents going to be there? I miss you all!
Post a Comment