Saturday, September 12, 2009

Uh Cheese! (Chuck E. Cheese!)

I loaded these pictures into a post almost a whole month ago and forgot about them! Oops!

On my half birthday, I went to Chuck E. Cheese with Mommy and Daddy. We had so much fun!
I enjoyed some pizza:


I played on the games/toys:





I got my picture taken with Chuck E. Cheese in the car. I gave this Chuck E. a kiss and a hug, but I thought it was kind of weird to be riding in the car with him.


Check out the face I'm making in this picture:



Then I met big Chuck E. He was kind of scary at first. But when Daddy held me it wasn't as scary. I even kissed that big mouse on the nose!

This was my favorite part. I didn't even have to pay any tokens to play with these horses!

I had so much fun at "Uh Cheese." I can't wait to go back!

No comments: