Friday, September 11, 2009

Half Birthday!

Today is my half birthday!  I am 18 months old.  I am getting SO old and so much more mature.  (WOO-HOO!)

I know so many words now, it's impossible to count them.  There is one word that I still say ALL the time, that Mommy and Daddy can't figure out.  It's "abba-dai."  I'm not sure if I even know what it means, but it sure is fun to say!

I love to play with Maggie (but do NOT like it if she comes too close to me or licks me).  
I love to play with BUBBLES!!! 
I love to kick the soccer ball. 
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE to color.  I sat and colored for an hour earlier this week.  Daddy says I have swirls down to a science. 

Here I am on my half birthday:
(I was too busy to look up and smile for the pictures.)