
So....I was playing in my playroom the other day, and I found this awesome container-type thingy that holds lots of toys. It was right up there on the shelf! I had never even noticed it before, but when I pulled it out of the shelf it was like hitting the jackpot! There were soooo many toys just hiding in there, waiting for me to play with them!!! Here are some pictures from my playtime adventure:

I'm going in!
What!?!? This is it?!

Maggie ... have you been eating my toys?

This is YOUR doing, Mommy! I just know it!
And just as a bonus ...
The other night we went to Athens to see Uncle Thomas' Christmas Concert (he did a great job singing). Here's a picture of me sleeping on the way home. I fell asleep with that toy still in my mouth!!!
1 comment:
Hey Sleeping Beauty!
Post a Comment