Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa 2008

I went to see Santa today.  I wanted to tell him all about the toys I want for Christmas.  He was so fun and nice ...
...  ...  ... 
...from at least 20 feet away.

"I'm not so sure I like sitting here with this guy."



"Actually, I'm sure of it.  I don't like it at all!"


"Get me outta heeeeeerrreee!"



"Why oh whyyyyy?"

3 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...I was just thinking that I'd have to tell Walker how great you did when I saw the first picture, then I scrolled down. :) You look so long and tall in these pics, Katie. You are just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Katie baby! Santa can be kind of scary. I understand. I like your little dress, though. I bet you looked real pretty when you were smiling. :-)

Steph said...

I don't think I've ever seen you cry before!