Merry Christmas, Angel Baby!!! I LOVE this photo of you...Mommy and Daddy are taking excellent pictures of you, but then you are an excellent model. I know Santa will be good to you because you are the sweetest baby!
It looks like you had SUCH a happy time at Grammy and Grandpa's house, and we can't WAIT to see you tomorrow and hear all about it and about your first Christmas morning. We thank God for all of his great gifts this Christmas season...and especially the gift of your being born this year!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas, Angel Baby!!! I LOVE this photo of you...Mommy and Daddy are taking excellent pictures of you, but then you are an excellent model. I know Santa will be good to you because you are the sweetest baby!
It looks like you had SUCH a happy time at Grammy and Grandpa's house, and we can't WAIT to see you tomorrow and hear all about it and about your first Christmas morning. We thank God for all of his great gifts this Christmas season...and especially the gift of your being born this year!
Post a Comment