Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas at Grammy and Grampa's house



I have had a great weekend in Augusta with Grammy and Grampa!  We celebrated Christmas on Saturday night.  It was a lot of fun spending time with family and opening lots of fun gifts!  




Here we are just playing around before we started opening gifts.  I decided to go ahead and help some people get a head start with the unwrapping by taking the bows off the gifts.



Here I am opening my first gift.  It was the biggest one!




A wagon!!!  Just what I always wanted!





Learning how to work all the parts of my new wagon.  





I decided to open all the rest of my gifts while sitting in my new wagon.  I said "Whoooaaaa!" for each gift I got!




Uncle Thomas gave me some leg warmer things called "baby legs" and a new puzzle.  I had fun putting the puzzle together and trying to figure out what sounds are made by ostriches, zebras, giraffes, rhinoceroses, etc.




I loved tearing the paper off my presents!




Aunt Katherine and Uncle Matthew gave me some very cute clothes.  I love the monkey socks!  I couldn't stop looking at them and talking about how great they were!




Here I am playing with my new puzzle.



And sitting in my wagon practicing my new game:  UP!




DOWN!





Here is a video of the "Night-night" game Grampa and I play.  He taught it to me while we were playing earlier today!


It was a great Christmas celebration.  On Thursday I will celebrate Christmas at home with Mommy and Daddy, and then later at Honey and Pop's house.  Then next Saturday we will celebrate with all the cousins.  This year is going to be the best Christmas I ever had!

2 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

You are soooo smart, little girl! I love your new wagon and your fun game. Walker is dying to go for a ride. He will have to come and visit you and let your mommy pull you around in the wagon together! (I'll watch and take pictures...)

Anonymous said...

I love the "night-night" game you learned with your Grandpa! You are so smart....and not to mention adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing you for Christmas!