Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

I had a super wonderful first Christmas.  I knew this would be the best Christmas ever!  It all started before I went to bed on Wednesday night.  I got to open one present (pajamas!) then Daddy was supposed to read The Night Before Christmas, but I was sick and feeling bad so he had to just tell me about it.  Mommy and Daddy said I would not get out of that tradition  next year.  We had read the Christmas story (the real one of Jesus' birth) earlier in the day, so I went straight to bed hoping that Santa would soon be here.

When I woke up in the morning, Mommy and Daddy came to get me out of my bed.  They tried to make me wear this hat that says "Baby's First Christmas" but I didn't like it!


So I took it off, then I was happy to come down the stairs and see if Santa had come to my house.


He had come!  I wasted no time trying out my new toys!



Here I am playing with my new Learning House.  So much FUN!!!




This toy has funny little faces that pop up when you turn the wheel!



Later in the morning we opened more gifts.  Mommy and Daddy gave me this gift.  




It was clothes.




Here I am playing my new piano.  My favorite thing to do is turn the pages of the music.



Here I am showing Mommy the gift that Daddy and I gave her.  It's a book of ME!




Later in the day, we went over to Honey and Pop's house!  I was so happy to see Pop, Honey, Aunt Bess, Aunt Colleen, Grandmommy, Ms. Laura, and Luckie.  Later, Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Eddie and Ryan came over, too.


Showing Aunt Colleen my present.



I love opening gifts!



Playing my new instruments with Pop.



Inspecting my stocking.

What a fun time!  Thank you everyone for the super great presents!  I had fun at all my Christmas celebrations this year and I am glad that I got to see so many family members and friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Almost New Year, Angel Baby! I sure have enjoyed your blog this year and look forward to so many more wonderful posts as your sweet life unfolds in the coming years.

Loved looking at your Christmas photos. We all had SUCH a great time together, didn't we? Some day you will understand why I am very jealous of the bear chair! :}