Honey and Pop gave me a special swaddle blanket before I was even born called the Snug 'n Tug and it is the best swaddle blanket ever. If you're going to have a baby any time soon, I suggest that you go to their website (www.snugandtug.com) and buy one (or two - I have one for when I was a teeny tiny baby, and one that fits me now).
And it has worked. I have been sleeping through the night since I was 2 weeks old. But, since I've been getting older and more mature, I decided that last night I should try to sleep without the swaddle. Mommy was prepared to wake up every 30-45 minutes with the hopes that after one rough night, it would be better the next night. But, I like to surprise my mommy, so I went to sleep (after a few lullabies and a good rocking from Daddy) and slept ALL night long without my swaddle! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me. I guess I really am getting to be a big girl! Go me!!!
"After"
See my swaddle blanket hanging over the end of the crib 'just in case?'
See my swaddle blanket hanging over the end of the crib 'just in case?'
3 comments:
You are such a big girl!
Such a big girl!! We are so proud of you. :) Walker wants you to know that sleeping without a swaddle is so much more fun b/c now you can learn to stand up and JUMP in your crib!
Didn't we just buy that swaddle last week? How did that time pass so very fast?!? Two cheers for being Swaddle Free! So grown up and fabulous!
Post a Comment