Since I took a couple months off from blogging, this is a post about what has been going on in my life in May. Another post is coming soon about all that happened in April.
Enjoy!
Mommy had to go back to work for a few weeks at the end of May. So, Grammy and Grampa came to play with Luke and me. We had a lot of fun while Mommy was at work.
I helped Grammy bake a cake!
Luke still did a lot of sleeping.
But before all that, back at the beginning of May, we took a trip to the beach with Grammy and Grampa. I had a lot of fun. Mommy enjoyed the relaxation, and Luke ... slept a lot!
May was also a month of learning to be more independent. I am a big girl. I can wait in line to order things at a restaurant.
Mother's Day was in May, and I made sure that Mommy had a wonderful day. Here I am eating with Mommy on Mother's Day.
I always tell Mommy to take a picture of Luke and me.
In May, I figured out how to draw people! This is a picture of Mommy and me in NYC walking into a door.
Beginning of June:
I had fun swimming at Honey and Pop's house.
I had my very first dance recital (and very first experience on stage in front of a big audience ... I loved it!)
We had a picnic and watched a movie at the park!
No comments:
Post a Comment