Remember this?
It's me on my very first birthday - the day I was born.
And, now, introducing...
My baby brother, Luke! (He has a real name now!)
Here are some interesting things about my brother and me:
I was born at 39 weeks, 5 days. 2 days early.
Luke was born at 39 weeks, 2 days. 5 days early.
(We both were due on March 13th.)
I was born on 3-11-08.
Luke was born on 3-08-11.
Luke and I were both 19 inches long when we were born.
I am so happy my brother is here.
I am a super great big sister and an awesome helper!
Luke likes to sleep a lot, but if he cries, I run super fast to turn on some music or sing him a song and he stops crying. I love to hold him and talk to him. My mommy says that she doesn't know what she would do without my help!
More pictures coming soon!
2 comments:
YAY for a new post!! I love this one :-)
Great Pictures!
Post a Comment