Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Celebrations!

Here are a "few" pictures from Christmas 2010:


I baked and decorated cookies with Honey, Bess, and Mommy.





This is Christmas Eve at Honey and Pop's house. We had a yummy brunch and lots of fun family time. You would never know I had a fever of 102.7 in these pictures (nobody knew until I said, "I'm tired." Then they knew something must be wrong!)!




On Christmas Day, we went to Grandma's house for lunch and more family fun time.



We had a White Christmas!


The day after Christmas, we braved the snowy roads (it wasn't really that bad) and headed to Locust Grove for some more family Christmas fun. Here I am doing a Christmas scavenger hunt with the cousins!


I practiced being a big sister. I really enjoyed reading books to Lane.



Two days after Christmas, we were still celebrating with Grammy and Grampa, Aunt Kat, Uncle Matthew, Uncle Thomas, and Andrew! We had MORE family fun time!



I really enjoyed celebrating Jesus' birthday this year. In fact, two weeks after Christmas, I still say, "And thank you for Jesus' birthday," every time I say a blessing or prayer!

No comments: