1. It was summer and we were so busy having fun.
2. We were out of town for at least SOME of the days I was not posting to the blog.
3. It was too hot to think/type.
4. My mommy helps me write my posts (I know, BIG surprise!) and she was busy having fun with me ... then busy getting ready for school to start.
5. Oh, and on the topic of my mommy ... she wasn't able to help me with my blog, because she's been feeling very sick because I'm going to be the .........................
So, now I will attempt to post some updates over the next few days/weeks. I will try to catch you up on everything you have missed. I hope this makes you (you know who you are!) happy!
4 comments:
Yay! I was pleasantly surprised to see a new post title this morning! :o)
Congratulations on becoming a big sister! It's a great job! It gives you an excuse to be very bossy! Call me if you need any other tips! :o)
Miss you guys!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Just saw that you did an update...not sure how I missed this two weeks ago. :)
I know your mommy helps you with this and she's been VERY busy and not feeling too well, but will we get to see some Disney pictures soon??? I'm dying to see you in your Cinderella dress since I won't get to see you in it on Halloween. Hope you and mommy and daddy are doing well! Love you all!
Congratulations, Katie...you're going to be a great big sister!
Post a Comment