Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More Conversations with Katie!

Mommy: I love you SO much!
Katie: I love BUBBLES so much! That's so fun. I play and play and play.
Mommy: Sigh.


At Marilise's house:
Connor: I want to go outside.
Marilise: We can't go outside. It's raining!
Katie: We will never, ever, ever get to play outside again. Ever, EVER, EVERRRRRRR!



Katie: Mommy, what do you want?
Mommy: A kiss!
Katie: No! I can't kiss anymore.
Mommy: Why not?
Katie: Because, I'm a woman!


Mommy: Katie, where's your mirror toy?
Katie: Upstairs ... in my big girl bed.
Mommy: Oh, okay. I'll go get it for you.
Katie, Oh, thank you Mommy, so much. I know I can count on you!



While watching Snow White:
Katie: Snow White sad. Snow White crying. Snow White see a monster. It not a monster. It just the trees. She go to the house with the animals. Snow White eat the apple, no eat the apple Snow White, the ho-hos (the dwarfs) cry, the animals cry. The prince come and wake up Snow White. Snow White happy and say good-bye. Snow White ride the pony ALL day.



Later while still watching Snow White:
Katie: Snow White no eat the apple. Snow White eat popcorn, pizza, and kiwi! No apple!



At bedtime:
Mommy: I love you. Goodnight.
Katie: Shhh. Close your eyes. I not talk anymore ... I not talk anymore ... I not talk anymore ... I not talk anymore ... I not talk anymore ... I not talk anymore.
Mommy: Okay, okay.
Katie: Okay!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like you're having plenty of fun times over there in your neck of the woods! Free entertainment! I love it!

Nicole Roberts said...

The last one is my favorite. :)