I have been having fun this winter. By the way, I LOVE SNOW!!! I would have stayed outside to play in the snow for hours if Mommy and Daddy didn't make me come back inside today. Here are some things I've been doing:
Today I played in the snow. (More snow pictures at the bottom of this post.)
We went shopping for my big girl furniture in January. I sat in a comfy chair and chatted with friends while Mommy and Daddy looked at the furniture.
Last Friday, I went to the Valentine's Dance at Mommy's school. I had fun dancing with the big kids.
Here I am, getting ready to go out in the snow!
At first, I was afraid to walk or move in the snow.
But, then I decided it would be fun to make a snowman!
Daddy was looking for sticks for my snowman's arms, and he started sliding down the driveway. He couldn't stop! Mommy and I were laughing at him.
My snowman and me!
He's kind of tiny ... I guess I need to take snowman lessons from Aunt Kat and Uncle Matthew! (You should have seen their 10 foot tall snowman from their trip to Illinois!)
What a fun day! I love SNOW and I love winter!
2 comments:
Katie, you would have a hay-day up here with all the snow we have! My balcony has snow a little taller than your snowman is! I'm glad your daddy is okay after sliding down the driveway! That would have been funny to see it, though! Have fun in the winter snow, but don't catch a cold! Love you!
My goodness, Katie! I can't believe how big you are! Your snowman is cute! I'm glad you had fun in the snow!
Post a Comment