Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Independence

I am so independent! There are many things I can do ALL BY MYSELF! Whenever a light needs to be turned on, it's "mah-turn, mah-turn." I open and close the garage door whenever we're walking in or out of the garage, and as it's closing (or opening) I yell, "I did it!!!" I try to help walk Maggie every day when we get home from school. Everything is "mine." I like to try everything by myself before I will let Mommy or Daddy help me. If I need help, after trying on my own, I say, "Mommy help." And guess what! She always helps if I need her! Here are some of the things I can do by myself:

I can read my own bedtime story.



I can put on my own accessories.


I can choose which shoes to wear and put them on all by myself.



If you try to help me, this is the face I make!
"No, Mommy! Mah-turn!"



I can play with my stickers all by myself.


I know exactly where each sticker goes.



I can feed Maggie. I don't need any help.

I don't need ANY help at all!


I know this next picture is not me-all-by-myself, but I like it!
It is my new favorite family photo. Aunt Colleen took it at Stone Mountain. We had so much fun, and Aunt Colleen takes great pictures!


Here are some videos for you. I know you all loved my last dancing video, so I am giving you two to watch this time. Mommy let me wear my new pajamas and they just made me feel like dancing!



This one is my distracted dancing video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see someone likes to get lo'! Gettin' lo' Gettin' lo'... :)