Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last Days of Summer :(

Well, the summer went by way too quickly.  
This picture shows how I feel about the end of summer:

"Bleh."

This week we took one last summer trip to the park.  I think Mommy will still take me to the park after school some days, but I sure have enjoyed going in the mornings when it's still cool.


On Saturday we went out to eat a yummy lunch with my Grandma, Aunt Liz, Jake, and Uncle Mark.  I have really enjoyed spending time with family this summer!



Before the end of summer I had to try out the sprayground in Roswell.  It was so much fun.  I had NO fear.  I ran through the water, played with the big kids, and had SO MUCH FUN!!!





Then, today I went to a friend's birthday party.  I think I love birthdays!  I played and played and played.

 
Riding the "neigh."


"Oops!  I went Boom!"


I put these huge feet on and tried to walk around.


Backwards feet!


The jumpy slide.


"Weeeee!"



What fun! 

2 comments:

Kat Swain said...

Ha...1. I love the polka dot shorts, 2. I am super sad about summer being over too! and 3. The picture of you going down the slide is hilarious!! It looks like your mommy threw/dropped you...looked like fun! See you soon Katie girl!

headintheclouds said...

love the Bleh face :)