Monday, January 12, 2009

Fishy food, Fishy Face

Last night I ate some goldfish.  They are so yummy!  I can't believe my mommy has made me wait so long to eat them, but after the cheerio incident(s) she was a little scared that I would choke, I think.  Anyway, I've had them now, and I did great!  No choking!  While eating them I practiced making my fishy face.  

Here is a picture of me eating fishies and doing my fishy face impression:



As you can see I loved the goldfish ... heads.  I bit the heads off and saved the tails for Maggie.  Here are my leftovers:




I am including this next picture for two reasons.  1.  You can see my fish tails that I left behind on my food tray, and ...  2.  To share this news with you ... As you can see, I am trying to stick my whole hand in my mouth, and I am screaming in pain.  Why?  Well, there are 2 huge teeth (molars?) growing in up top.  This brings my tooth count to 10!!!  Can you believe it?  I just celebrated my 10 month birthday yesterday, and now I have 10 teeth!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Smiley! Save some fish heads for us! Let's all play Fishy Face when we meet again... :o

Anonymous said...

Molars? YAY! You're getting sooooo big! I love goldfish. I actually ate some last night, too! :-)

Nicole Roberts said...

SO cute!! I love how you just eat the fishie heads. That's precious!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO! I like the new look to the blog!

headintheclouds said...

this is so adorable! just the fishy heads :) AND i like the new look!!!!!