Like the new hair-do? I wore my hair like this to school earlier this week. It was "Crazy Hair Day" but Mommy said that my hair actually ended up looking cute, not crazy!
I'm a happy girl!
Earlier this week, Daddy was cleaning out the laundry room where my bath duck has been living since I started taking my baths in the big tub. He was going to put the duck away for future brothers or sisters I might have, but I talked him into letting me play with it for just a little while before saying goodbye.
And before I go, let me leave you with this video of me not walking... :)
4 comments:
Have I mentioned that I love you Katie? You are so adorable and I am very grateful for your parents for keeping us updated with this blog. When are we going to hang out again?
Sorry, Katie...You come by Crazy Hair naturally 'cause it sure does run in our family...with mine being the craziest...You wear it so divinely, though!
You're getting so close on that whole walking thing! :-)
Your hair is so cute!!
Post a Comment