Monday, November 17, 2008

Bath Time Fun (and More)


On Saturday I decided it was time to move out of the duckie tub and into the big girl tub!  It's so much fun!  There is so much room in there to move and play!




I have bath toys, but I mostly love playing with my water scooper and washcloth.  Washcloths are soooo yummy!!!



After I get all clean I like to wash off the bathtub.  




"Mommy, don't you have anything better to do?"




Playing with my favorite bath toy.



Tee hee.



Don't I look like I'm having so much fun?
 (You can also kinda see all of my 5 teeth in this picture...)




Here are a couple of pictures from play time on Saturday morning: 

An almost-split.


See the look of concentration on my face?  It's hard work to pull this buff body up to standing!


3 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

Katie you are so beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Can we get some chocolate sauce to go with that wash cloth please????

Jenny said...

cute cute!! what pretty eyes you have :)