Since I have been moving around a lot lately, my mommy and daddy decided I need more space to move and play. So ... they sent the dining room table to the basement! Here is our new dining room furniture:
I really love my new play space. I get to have all my toys out without having to share them with Maggie (which I don't really mind, but for some reason Mommy doesn't like it when I let Maggie chew on my toys). Some of my toys can even hang up on the sides of the play yard. Now that I have my own space I am sure I will be able to figure out that crawling thing soon!
In other news:
As you know I have been branching out and trying new foods. So far I have eaten rice cereal and green beans. My mommy and daddy can't figure out if I like the green beans or not. I take one bite and eat it all up like it's yummy. Then I take another bite and make the icky face and spit it out. Really, I like the green beans, but I just like to keep Mommy and Daddy guessing. Here I am in my new eating chair. It's fun to eat and play in that chair!

3 comments:
Hi Katie! It's so good to see you again :) I love your new play place - it looks like lots of fun with plenty of room to grow and explore!! I hope to see you soon - please tell your mommy "hello" for me!
Wow! What a lucky girl! You have your own little play space now! How exciting!!!
Katie you are just too cute!! You are growing bigger and prettier everyday. Your new play place looks very fun. I know you will enjoy it. Pretty soon, before your mommy knows it, you will be climbing OUT of it!
Post a Comment