On my birthday I had my first good cry!
My first car ride ... I don't remember much about it because I was asleep the whole time!
The first time I met my future best friend, Maggie.
My first time in my new swing (it's hard to focus my eyes in that thing)!
My first walk in my new neighborhood...
My first bath...
My first walk on the beach (Hilton Head Island)...
I also learned how to smile this month (and not just for gassiness anymore!)...
Okay, that's all for now. As you can see I am growing fast and staying busy. There is so much to learn about this world I'm living in and I'm soaking it all in. Check back for more later!
4 comments:
Aww...yay! I am so glad you are doing this. :) I LOVE the pics...the one of you guys in HH is great!! :)
What a precious little one! SO pretty. Much nicer looking than you, Dawg...I am sure.
Certainly she gets her good looks from her momma. (You're welcome, ma'am)
Congrats, you good folks!
[TxM]CaptCourageous
aka...Darren Tharp
Oh Kimmy! I love your baby! But of course, you already knew that! She is just precious... PRECIOUS, I tell you!
Thanks for sharing her with us! :o)
WOW! I can't believe how big you've gotten in just a month, and you've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. I don't remember my first walk on the beach, but I'm pretty sure I was older than a month. I almost cried seeing how much you've grown knowing that I missed hyour itty-bittiness. But, you're still tiny and adorable. Stay that way till I get home! I can't wait to make up for lost time with you when I get back. You'll be sick of your Aunt Bess...that's how much I'll be around! Give your mom and dad big hugs and kisses for me and tell them I miss you all! I'll be home in a month! I hope you're ready for fun!
Post a Comment